About this opportunity from St Vincent's Centre Southend
Do you have experience of working with vulnerable individuals? Would you like to use your skills to support those in need? Your support will help us Turn Concern into Action!
– Support the activities coordinator to deliver activities.
– Assist with the setting up and tidying away of activities
– Welcome clients attending the sessions and encourage them to participate in the activities.
– Provide additional support to specific individuals if appropriate e.g. language barriers.
– Inform the activities coordinator of any concerns and/or relevant information.
– Assist with the preparation and distribution of activity packs.
Creativity | Gardening | General helping | Practical Skills | Sports volunteering | Supporting charities | Supporting people and befriending
Homeless and Housing | Mental Health | Substance misuse and Addiction
Monday - Beach Clean - 1pm-3pm
Tuesday - Gardening at Springfield Allotment - 2pm-4pm
Thursday - Gardening at Springfield Allotment - 2pm-4pm
Friday - Sport Club - 11am-1pm & Film Club 2pm-4:30pm