About this opportunity from Trust Links
|PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
A keen interest in working with young people and supporting them with issues they face, in a kind, empathetic and non-judgemental way.
Experience in delivering therapeutic interventions or creative activities is desirable but not essential.
The Volunteer will be required to:
· Undergo recruitment checks including references and a DBS check
· Provide direction and support for young people involved in the Trust Links Youth Group.
· Support the delivery of activities, especially with practical tasks
· Report issues, concerns and successes to project staff
· Work with the team to improve outcomes and wellbeing for project members and the broader community
Advice and information | Creativity | Sports volunteering
Children | Mental Health | Young People
Hours required: 4:30pm to 7.30 pm Location: Thursday at Thundersley / Monday or Wednesday at Westcliff