What the Role involves:
• Assisting customers on the shop floor
• Serving customers at the till
• Meeting donors and gaining sign ups to the Gift Aid scheme
• Sorting/preparing donations ready for shop floor display, which may include steaming
• Merchandising/rotating stock on the shop floor
• Supporting any new promotions as they occur
• Light cleaning duties
• Any other reasonable duties designated by the Manager in charge
We have opportunities at our other Charity shops in
Prittlewell – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/charity-shop-volunteer-prittlewell-13111/
Southend – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/charity-shop-volunteer-southend-13163/
Southchurch – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/charity-shop-volunteer-southchurch-13171/
Shoeburyness – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/charity-shop-volunteer-shoeburyness-13170/
Retail | Suitable for under 18 | Supporting charities
Health and Social Care
We are looking for a weekly commitment of four hours a week. We are looking for you to be willing to commit to either a morning or afternoon shift, once a week, Monday - Saturday.
For more information about Havens Hospices and this role, visit them online.
To apply for this role, visit the Volunteer Essex website to register your interest.