What the role involves:
· Assisting the Shop Manager/Online Sales Coordinator with loading/posting items for ecommerce.
· Researching the value of items on ecommerce
· Photographing items
· Listing items on ecommerce platforms
· Packing items for dispatch – can involve heavy lifting
· Any other reasonable duties designated by the Shop Manager/Online Sales Coordinator
We also have roles available at our other shops in
Prittlewell – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/ecommerce-volunteer-prittlewell-13254/
Shoeburyness – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/ecommerce-volunteer-shoeburyness-13274/
Southend – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/ecommerce-volunteer-southend-13278/
Southchurch – https://www.volunteeressex.org/opportunities/ecommerce-volunteer-southchurch-13277/
Computers, IT and the web | Creativity | Marketing and media | Retail | Suitable for under 18 | Supporting charities
Health and Social Care
We are looking for a time commitment of 4 Hours a week
For more information about Havens Hospices and this role, visit them online.
To apply for this role, visit the Volunteer Essex website to register your interest.
Sunshine Baby Bank at Labyrinth House
The Art Ministry