Duties will include:
• Preparing and serving rough sleepers a fully cooked breakfast & lunch
• Serving hot and cold beverages & snacks.
• Recording food & fridge temperatures and following health & safety procedures
• Assisting with daily and weekly cleaning duties
• Rota cover is Monday to Sunday
This opportunity will help you:
• Meet new people, have fun and enjoy a new experience
• Achieve a sense of satisfaction in supporting a local charity
• The role is very sociable, interacting with staff, volunteers and clients
Breakfast 8.00am – 11.30am
Lunch 11.45am – 2.30pm
Volunteers will be provided with an induction, training and ongoing support.
Cooking and Catering | Supporting charities
Flexible. The timings for lunch are 11:30-2:30, we can accommodate around people's schedules